ReclaimUrLife Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Activity Feed Community Site Organization & General discussion Site Organization Start here – Introduction to the ReclaimUrLife Site and Community

• Start here – Introduction to the ReclaimUrLife Site and Community

• freeman

Administrator
    April 6, 2023 at 4:05 am

Welcome to ReclaimUrLife.com!

This website is created as an experiment to pursue Financial Freedom for myself and further explore the possibilities for everyone to be able to achieve it. That is why I have called it the Time, Location, and Financial Freedom Project. I have summarized it on our About Us page, but let me try to elaborate on that further.

At ReclaimUrLife.com, we believe that humans have reached a point where we should aspire to cherish life to its full potential, rather than being limited by old narratives handed out to us by Capitalism and the like, who would much rather like you to continue as skilled workers to be utilized as cog-wheels for their never ending money making madness.

With the insane advancements of technology and the advent of artificial intelligence, it’s time to think outside the box and move on to the next level of existence. As I have mentioned at other places also, I have no idea how this would be possible, but this is the experiment and playground to explore it and journal that process so that myself and others like myself, who are interested to pursue a life of freedom can break free from this 9-5 rat race. I mean what is the point of working for someone for peanuts and getting fired at their whims and fancies? Its as if life is all about their goals, profits and shareholders. The people who do the real work and make that possible have been becoming more and more expendable. But as Abraham Lincoln had said, “You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time”. I think this is getting on our nerves now. No wonder you are seeing trends like “Quite quitting”, “The Great Resignation”, “Pay Transparency”, “Career cushioning” and last but not the least is employees resisting to return to office mandates.

That brings us to our Vision and Mission:

Vision Statement

To explore the possibilities for everyone to be able to live with Financial freedom.

Mission Statement

Our mission is to empower first of all myself, and hopefully in that process, others as well with the knowledge, resources, and tools needed to take control of our lives and live life on our own terms = reclaimurlife. This is going to be a journal of my personal journey and insights in the pursuit of this goal.

A word about our Logo

Coming soon..

What to expect – How is the Site and Community structured?

• This will be a journal of my personal journey and insights in the pursuit of this goal – a place to organize the resources and tools that could enable one to achieve Financial Freedom. Well, over time, if we gather critical mass, we will have other moderators/members/guests as well contributing content.
    • Currently we have are the following sections:
      • Groups
      • Community (or Forum)
      • Blog (only open to Administrators)
      • Store (online Merch for inspiration and promoting the concept of Financial Freedom for all)
    • Content and resources will be organized by Categories that are relevant to the pursuit of Financial Freedom like:
      • Financial Freedom in general
      • Sustainable Business (exploring new paradigms of doing business)
      • Outdated Narratives (exposing them)
      • Personal Development
      • Technology and Futurism (where the world is heading and how we can adapt to it)
      • Maverick Life (see how people are breaking free from the rat race or at-least trying to reclaim their lives)
      • Inspiration (its always helpful to fuel all this with some inspiration and motivation)
    • We will be building up a repository of Knowledge-base that could be simple and actionable for everyone. Still have to decide a location to store that, but will figure it out as this evolves.
    • Please understand that all we are doing here is trying to glean useful information and resources related to Financial Freedom and related topics and arranging it in an orderly fashion for easy comprehension and execution (if you are convinced about its usefulness to your particular situation). There is no guarantee for it to be accurate or correct – it is a journey of discovery by trial and error. Use your own judgement and wisdom on what to accept and what to reject.
    • We will apply the Agile principles of trial and error and iterative improvements all across. If we realize that something is not right, we will acknowledge it and pivot retroactively to align it with with our newly found insights.
    • We also have other features like Polls etc., that can bring more people into the conversation and get feedback from our members and visitors.

I hope that this introduction gives you a good idea of what to expect on this website, how to navigate it and leverage it for your Financial Freedom related pursuits!

For more information, check out our FAQ and Terms of Service pages.

Got Additional Questions?

Drop them here in the comments below on this post. 👇

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now